Colloque organisé par le département de travail social de l’université Vytautas Magnus de Kaunas (Lituanie).
27 – 29 September 2012
Conference is dedicated to the 20th anniversary of social work studies in Lithuania
Social work is an intensively developing profession in Lithuania. It began to develop after important social and political changes: collapse of the Soviet Union and proclamation of Independence of Lithuania and other Baltic countries. The content of professional social work is permanently influenced by global economical, ecological, political and social changes, while the majority of practice remains local, because it arises from people, is practiced by people to improve the welfare of the people. The conference invites scholars and social work practitioners to discuss important issues for social work practice and research.
1. Issues of social work professional identity and social development issues in the transition societies.
2. Development of social work studies and life long learning challenges.
3. Tuning of human rights and professional ethics in the diverse contexts.
4. Relationships among different actors of social changes and sustainability.
Conference language: English and Lithuanian
- 15 February 2012 – opening of registration and abstract submissions
- 1 April 2012 – deadline of submission of short abstracts
En savoir plus : http://socialinisdarbas.vdu.lt/konferencija/en
Source : Prefas grif